Letter to Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK74

Contributor
Reaction score
To Scubapro's address:
I am a professional-recreational diver who has been using your products for 30 years, as well as being a collector of the brand.
I would like to expose here a series of thoughts from a Spanish client, in case it helps.
1. Why does the genuine brand of the pistons only have two models in its latest catalogue?
2WHY WE ARE NOT SOLD SPARE PARTS TO THE USERS WHO HAVE CARRIED OUT THEIR COURSE?
3. Scubapro Spain has disappeared, now we depend on Scubapro France. Is it so difficult to maintain a small headquarters here?
For this reason they have lost many clients here, for example, my computer breaks and I have to send it to France.
4Why do you stop selling successful products that people demand?
example the wonderful G250V.
And finally (this is a dream) please bring out the Mk10 again, with a less complex and dangerous system for the regulator, for extracting the HP o-ring from the piston.
These are things I think and hear.
And gentlemen, please, do not add 20 more pieces, in order to obtain the same result in the end.

Thank you very much to this forum and to you for giving me the opportunity to express what I think.

Greetings from Spain

To Scubapro's address:
I am a professional-recreational diver who has been using your products for 30 years, as well as being a collector of the brand.
I would like to expose here a series of thoughts from a Spanish client, in case it helps.
1. Why does the genuine brand of the pistons only have two models in its latest catalogue?
2WHY WE ARE NOT SOLD SPARE PARTS TO THE USERS WHO HAVE CARRIED OUT THEIR COURSE?
3. Scubapro Spain has disappeared, now we depend on Scubapro France. Is it so difficult to maintain a small headquarters here?
For this reason they have lost many clients here, for example, my computer breaks and I have to send it to France.
4Why do you stop selling successful products that people demand?
example the wonderful G250V.
And finally (this is a dream) please bring out the Mk10 again, with a less complex and dangerous system for the regulator, for extracting the HP o-ring from the piston.
These are things I think and hear.
And gentlemen, please, do not add 20 more pieces, in order to obtain the same result in the end.

Thank you very much to this forum and to you for giving me the opportunity to express what I think.

Greetings from Spain
I haven't seen SCUBAPRO respond to anything in this thread since 2012. If they do see it, it's unlikely you will get a response. Better to write to their corporate HQ.

I haven't seen SCUBAPRO respond to anything in this thread since 2012. If they do see it, it's unlikely you will get a response. Better to write to their corporate HQ.
Hi Jim, if I'm honest I don't expect them to answer me, I've already contacted them many times at their headquarters and they always tell me "we'll get in touch with you very soon" and the only thing I get in my email is advertising from their products.
Here in Spain they have lost many clients in favor of Apeks and CRESSI, which have an after-sales service of 10 and much more affordable prices. But I have always liked Scubapro and I continue buying Scubapro, but their customer service policy, except in Spain it is disastrous.

All the best

Sorry for my mistakes in English, I wanted to say that your customer service in Spain is disastrous.
Near where I live there are hardly any shops and diving centers that want to sell their products, they complain that they don't respond well.
I have to buy everything online or second-hand

I have just made a short-paste of what I have exposed here and I have sent it to your headquarters, I will keep you informed of your response.
Screenshot_2023-05-27-17-14-24.png

wish in one hand....

Sorry for my mistakes in English, I wanted to say that your customer service in Spain is disastrous.
Near where I live there are hardly any shops and diving centers that want to sell their products, they complain that they don't respond well.
I have to buy everything online or second-hand
Welcome to 2023! Unfortunately, options for local service and support are limited/a thing of the past in many places these days! I have to drive over an hour to get to a shop I’d trust.

I’d guess ScubaPro will only change if their sales are impacted by their policies - otherwise, I doubt they care about issues in specific markets.

SP doesn't care about the end user. Their commitment is to the shops only, and their tactics are causing shops to end relationships as a distributor...
You are absolutely right, here we have a diving forum and for example CRESSI is a user, if you raise a problem with their products, they respond in less than half an hour and give you solutions, you can download their maintenance manuals and they sell you the parts what you need
In order to get a valve for a G250 I had to wait more than a month and thankfully a trusted store wanted to sell it to me

Hasn't it happened to you that you love a piece of music but not the singer?
Well that's what I feel with Scubapro.

Greetings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom