Letter to Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with most of this but the only thing they will pay attention to is sales, I personally wouldn’t buy a mk10 new or used, DGX has a MK 25 look alike that is more MK 10 internally.

Here in Brazil, Cressi is gaining more and more clients due tô their relationship with clients and final consumer
Scubapro is expensive here, and, although the distributor is ok, and some workshops do service them quite well, the brand itself don't do much to keep in high their local market, in spite of it's good name

After sending this request to their headquarters two hours ago, ten minutes later they were bombarding me with advertising for their products and no response to my questions.
I have always grown as a diver with Scubapro and I have a special feeling for it, not for its management, it is a shame that bad management gives the brand a bad image, because let us remember that "the people-customer is sovereign".

Thank you all for your views.

Back
Top Bottom