Short Notice Key Largo Reef Spawning Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, as long as you can get to the area in Dania Beach near U.S. 1 and Sheridan Street by 4:30 to give us plenty of time to drive down. I thought we would eat once we got to Key Largo. I dunno, maybe we could all pack what we want to eat and just eat on the dock waiting for the boat, the alternative is to go out to eat somewhere down there but that costs more and we could run into time problems. I'm good with either alternative. Whatever you're eating though please bring in a small or soft cooler, I won't have room for big coolers.

I have room for one more rider now!

I have room for one more rider now!

That would depend on the size of the rider no? :D

Well, Wiz, I guess we'd have to put you in the front seat...or strap you to the kayak rack on the roof! :rofl3: You going? You're welcome as long as you can get to my place by 4:30.

I just hope my camera housing is back by then. It got a minute leak on my Cal Sal Banks trip, not enough to harm the camera, but enough that I sent it back for refurb. Fingers and fins crossed...my u/w film cameras suck.

Well, Wiz, I guess we'd have to put you in the front seat...or strap you to the kayak rack on the roof! :rofl3: You going? You're welcome as long as you can get to my place by 4:30.

I would, but mini me's bday is today 09/09/09 (celebrating Friday) when grandma arrives.
That roof rack ride is tempting however :D

I take it that no one posting here has done one of these dives? They are real eye-openers... I'll leave it at that.

We can add 11 more to the list. They will be calling in the morning to book their spots:D I'm getting so excited about this.
Thanks for the calls today :blinking:

As a reminder please call Atlantis Dive Center to book your spots for this event
305-451-3020 Let them know you are from SB and they will give you the special rate.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom