Short Notice Key Largo Reef Spawning Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How cool!
Do you have to be AOW??

No it is a 12' - 25' dive. We should have a nice crowd of SB peeps. So I am hoping we will have someone to buddy with and lay on the bottom and watch the birth of our new reefs. :daydreaming:

Um, ok...SEA ya on the 11th...I'll just have to nap on Friday so that I can dive, get home, sleep, and go to work Saturday! Need me to call to schedule?

Anyone from Broward want to carpool?

Um, ok...SEA ya on the 11th...I'll just have to nap on Friday so that I can dive, get home, sleep, and go to work Saturday! Need me to call to schedule?

Anyone from Broward want to carpool?

Debby I would hate for you to miss another dive with us because we are full. So please call in and book your spot for the trip.

I would be more than happy to call your boss and say you were up most of the night helping with a very large birth so you wont be able to attend work today. hahaha
Slate

HAHA well the boss is a word prohibited on ScubaBoard...so I'll nap on Friday and come down to dive. I'll call you tomorrow to book. :)

Okay I am going and Debby I can carpool with you. I am north of you though. I can bring an EZpass as well.

Cool, I'm in Dania Beach very close to US1 and Sheridan, a few minutes south of the end if I-595. Can you be here by 5:30? I think that's the latest we could leave and get through Miami traffic to get to the boat on time.

okay yeah thats fine. I take 595 to get to Dania. I'll pm you later in the week for exact details but I have been to the beach there so I am slightly familiar with the area.. But whatever time you want to leave is fine with me.:)

Cool! I'm not very far from the beach, e-z to find.

So far we have

Speargirl
SurelyShirly
Pafindr
DebbyDiver
NJ to FLA

Anyone else want to join us or have called in already and want to hook up on here so we will know you are on the boat with us

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom