Short Notice Key Largo Reef Spawning Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW Broward peeps, I don't work on Fridays so if you'll help on gas/tolls, I'm happy to drive. Could take up to 3 other divers if it's a one-tanker.
NJ are you bringing tanks or renting from Slate? I'm bringing mine. Now that I know it's a two-tank dive my offer to drive any other people depends on how many tanks we need to put in the car, so let me know. :wink:

NJ are you bringing tanks or renting from Slate? I'm bringing mine. Now that I know it's a two-tank dive my offer to drive any other people depends on how many tanks we need to put in the car, so let me know. :wink:

Hey Debby the tanks are included in the price so leave your tanks at home. :D

Get out of here, really? Now THAT'S an unbelievably good deal, YAY!!!

OK then I can take two more riders if y'all can get to my house by 5:30 p.m. Friday! :) My car has a permanent SunPass so I'd just appreciate chipping on the gas/tolls cost.

Hopefully so but perhaps we should leave earlier then eat something down there.

yeah, I think paf and spear are going to get food beforehand. Right Paf??

I just called Slate's and booked my spot!

Yeah, Spear is going to bring sammiches and I'm bringing sodas.

lol YAYYY!!!! :D:D:D:D I AM SO EXCITED!!! WOOP WOOP!!! and there is a kid from FAU that is into videography so I told him about it.. we'll see what happens with him.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom