Short Notice Key Largo Reef Spawning Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of you have never done night dives, so remember to put as much attention into planning that as you put in to planning who will bring the potato chips. Its different. You'll need to establish your plan and pay a LOT of attention. One good thing - Spence hates to lose divers, so at least you'll be in good hands...

are there still spots open for the Friday night dive?

They booked up the first boat and started to fill the second so you'll have to call to see if they have any spots.

Atlantis Dive Center 305-451-3020

Indeed and thanks for pointing that out! I've done hundreds of night dives and I'm riding down with some night diving newbies and I'll be sure to give them pointers. :wink:
MB:
Some of you have never done night dives, so remember to put as much attention into planning that as you put in to planning who will bring the potato chips. Its different. You'll need to establish your plan and pay a LOT of attention. One good thing - Spence hates to lose divers, so at least you'll be in good hands...

They have filled one boat for Friday night really quickly and started another one as well.

I just got off the phone with little Amy

Amy's exact words to me was, Becky the phones have not stopped ringing since I started on Tuesday with all these Scubaboard people...:confused::shocked2: Wow what is this group you have?
My reply to her was Amy it's just the ScubaBoard family :rofl3::rofl3:

I'm very excited that we have so many coming for this event!!! Please if you have camera's don't forget to bring them. :)
See everyone tomorrow night at the docks :kiss2:
Becka

MB:

Good point MB

I keep trying to explain to them that if a shark comes at you you just have to swim faster than your buddy. Also, having a nice sharp knife to help with that is good too. For some reason its not relaxing them. :rofl3:

On a serious note, once we are all sitting at the table in Largo eating we will talk face to face about what we're going to see and do, i.e. buddy teams, what do you do if, etc.

I've watched over a few newbie night divers and haven't lost one... yet :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom