shore or boat dive on Memorial Wkd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok we got two threads going that are almost alike...Monday, Mike, can we delegate you to post dive activities?
You mean as in burning animal flesh, lawn darts, fireworks, paint-ball and a "Hey, watch this..." contest? YOU BET!

All we need is a blow torch, a whole chicken (gutted) and a case of matches to start.

Seriously, I can bring charcoal, fluid and chicken. You think another thread would be good to get the list of "bringing's" up to speed?

In case anyone else is interested in doing a charter, I along with my wife, brother, and son, will be on the Little Deeper out of Boynton Beach for the Sunday afternoon dive.

MikeJacobs:
You mean as in burning animal flesh, lawn darts, fireworks, paint-ball and a "Hey, watch this..." contest? YOU BET!

All we need is a blow torch, a whole chicken (gutted) and a case of matches to start.

Seriously, I can bring charcoal, fluid and chicken. You think another thread would be good to get the list of "bringing's" up to speed?
yeah, Mike like that!
Rick, Pompano sounds good to me!
any bubble watchers joining us?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom