shore or boat dive on Memorial Wkd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Sounds like a SB Memorial Day Party to me! Yeah...how about the jacks? places to BBQ, dive, family, shade, snorkeling

Sounds good Jenn......BBQ, O-yeah... :dazzler1:

Scuba_Jenny:
Sounds like a SB Memorial Day Party to me! Yeah...how about the jacks? places to BBQ, dive, family, shade, snorkeling...got to get there early to get a picnic table tho, as anyplace on the beach will be crowded after 10am or so...
Jenny,
Where is Jacks? How about shore diving on Saturday or Sunday morning?

John U Lloyd State Park, in Dania, which is just south of Ft. Lauderdale. Entrance is about $4.00. Good distance to the water with gear, but you will be rewarded with some great scenery. Good for snorkeling also. Max depth maybe 20'.
If its decided on the jacks, I will provide directions and stuff a little later.

Sounds good Jenny

Scuba_Jenny:
Sounds like a SB Memorial Day Party to me! Yeah...how about the jacks? places to BBQ, dive, family, shade, snorkeling...got to get there early to get a picnic table tho, as anyplace on the beach will be crowded after 10am or so...

Jenny, does this mean we'll be BBQ-ing at the Jacks on Sat. when we dive, or on Monday as stated above. :dazzler1:

scbababe:
Jenny, does this mean we'll be BBQ-ing at the Jacks on Sat. when we dive, or on Monday as stated above. :dazzler1:

Uhhh I dunno:D
How about we dive both days there? Saturday to dive and BBQ, then Monday to dive...it will be crowded there on Monday, and I just as soon as stay away from the crowds, opting to party someplace a bit more private...
What do ya'll think?

Scuba_Jenny:
Uhhh I dunno:D
How about we dive both days there? Saturday to dive and BBQ, then Monday to dive...it will be crowded there on Monday, and I just as soon as stay away from the crowds, opting to party someplace a bit more private...
What do ya'll think?

That's precisely what I was thinking. Sat. sounds good to me now let's talk food. Jenn Sandwiches aint BBQ.... :crafty: I'm not cooking!!! :11ztongue

Ok we got two threads going that are almost alike...Monday, Mike, can we delegate you to post dive activities?

I STRONGLY SUGGEST DIVING EARLY AS EVERY MORON AND THEIR BROTHER WILL BE OUT BOATING...

Why don't we do Pompano on Monday? The beach is almost private because is frequented mostly by the owners of the two condos at each side of 12th st., and if the meters are taken, free parking is only about 2 blocks away. Also, a much shorter surface swim to the reef. Hey, I'm up for any kind of diving this entire weekend; got to catch up, first my non-diving injury, then the weather, then the 8' bull shark, now flat seas and 50' vis??? I'm staying wet this whole weekend :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom