shore or boat dive on Memorial Wkd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeamit

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is my 3rd time coming to Florida in the past 4 months...and I'm in dire need of going diving! I'm looking for a dive on Saturday morning, or Sunday morning or both!
Weather permitting of course...and it better get better!
Does anyone have diving plans for Memorial Weekend?

CBulla:
I am planning on the Monday of Memorial Day Weekend.... Venice Beach, weather permitting, to search for meggie #3 and more! :D

Care to join in?

I will be on my way back to the west coast (I have a 1:30pm flight)...

Well I will be in the keys. Diving with Slates on the Saturday, the kokomo cat on sunday and then reef divers on monday

joeamit:
One minor detail...I will be in the Fort Lauderdale area.
I'm sure someone will be around for you to dive with! I'll probably be home- not entirely certain yet, though...

I don't know my plans *exactly* yet but the weekend will involve diving (weather permitting). So, I'm tentatively in as well.

Sometime that week we need to post a more specific date/time thread since there will probably be SEVERAL options to choose from.

Memorial weekend is usually beach time down here...
We should round up the usual suspects and make it a beach party?

I'll be with you guys in spirit. Goin' home to Carolina for the weekend to see my baby and my young'uns.

Sounds like a SB Memorial Day Party to me! Yeah...how about the jacks? places to BBQ, dive, family, shade, snorkeling...got to get there early to get a picnic table tho, as anyplace on the beach will be crowded after 10am or so...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom