Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a great start. I would love the ability to export logs so I could eventually get my dives into Subsurface so they can all be in the same place. Yes I know I can download again when I get home but it would be nice to save that step.
This gives me a simple download solution for travel when I don't want to take a laptop.

Any plans for social media integration?

Last edited:
Bug: the temperature in degrees Celsius is not displayed correctly

ShearwaterApp.jpg

Is there an email list we can subscribe to for the beta and be up-to-speed with issues that come up? Or are you planning on using SB for this?

I have tried it on a Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 running 5.1.1 and a Samsung Note 5 running 6.01 and my perdix AI (running v44) doesn't seem to connect. I also use Divemate and was able to connect.

I have tried it on a Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 running 5.1.1 and a Samsung Note 5 running 6.01 and my perdix AI (running v44) doesn't seem to connect. I also use Divemate and was able to connect.
Try reinstalling the app and check permissions, that's what I did and worked great after

Subscribe

Try reinstalling the app and check permissions, that's what I did and worked great after

I've reinstalled it on the Note/Tablet, and I got it to connect to my Petrel 2 and the Perdix. However when I went to download the dives from the petrel, out of the 112 dives (I selected all) at dive 7 going to 8 I received the following error ISO 14229 trans exit seq and after 25 seconds the Petrel exited but the app still thought it was DLing.

Another funny thing I did was to hit the update firmware button and it updated my Petrel even though it had the current FW.

Does anyone else have 2 Shearwater? Have you DL'd both sets of logs? How does it separate out the DCs? I'll be diving the Perdix later this week.

Back
Top Bottom