She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
Treat her like B.A. BAracas of the "A" team and load her up on Dramamine the night before. When she wakes up, she'll be 15 mi. out to sea, dressed for diving.:eyebrow:

cool, I can be murdock, and everytime she needs a blood transfusion, it has to be my blood....... bwaaaha ha ha ha ha ha

MDB don't boat dive. It's very bad for you. You get addicted and then you can't stop yourself. It's worse than drugs. JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!

PHD it's BayDIVE20 not Bayside20 thank you very much

baydive20:
PHD it's BayDIVE20 not Bayside20 thank you very much

ohh, HI BAYDIVE20! I am sorry, you must be mistaken. we weren't talking about you. I can't believe you haven't met the new diver in the area, bayside20. I think you would like her, she reminds me of you :D

I will take Option 4. I wanna go. I am addicted to diving, boats, shore, in the water preferably, not the sand!

Geez, what I would give to live again within such easy access to the ocean. It is a long days drive for me but if I can leave work I would be there!

I will be in Destin on Sept. 15th and I hope the water gods are going to be favorable!

Cindy

Maybe she can come along. I love meeting new divers.

photohikedive:
cool, I can be murdock, and everytime she needs a blood transfusion, it has to be my blood....... bwaaaha ha ha ha ha ha

Practice saying "I love it when a plan comes together" around a cigar.:D

paulwall:
Practice saying "I love it when a plan comes together" around a cigar.:D

no no no, that was Hannibal, please, get them straight!

Murdock said things like......

I did not crash this plane! I simply landed it without the customary accompaniment of forward thrust or lift.

I found a cow under my shoe.
I found a cow, how 'bout you?

From the front seat of his cab with his faithful companions, Hannibal, Face and Amy, he will lead this war against injustice. He comes fighting for your rights. He is the vanquisher of evil. He is the protector of the innocent and the revenger of the downtrodden. . .

To-Poo...To-Poo...Or not To-Poo, that is the question.

The Jazz is all the twinkies you can eat, and Woody Woodpecker cartoons twenty-four hours a day.

I did what I did 'cause if I didn't do it, it wouldn't have gotten done, and might I add that not doing it at all would have been a lot worse than doing it badly, which I was not about to do.

I could talk my roommate into taking us all boat diving. For the cost of fuel and any/all lobsters you catch.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom