She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving from a boat isn't rocket science. You roll over the side or step off the deck & get wet. Climb back in & go to the next site to do it again.

In PC, the dives are on sites that are artificial structures that have been sunk. Bridge spans, wrecks & such. Most of these sites are fairly small, a 6 pack is about the right number of divers to put on one. There isn't a lot of swimming involved for the most part.

Did I mention I can't swim?

I think we should include a poll:

Option 1: MDB should go boat divng and be miserable and make everybody hate her and be banned from the boat for life and/or drown and never be heard from again

Option 2: MDB should stay on the shore with the grill and cooler and her fishing pole where she will be happy and not particulary dangerous to anything including fish

Option 3: I am reading this thread because I think watching MDB and PHD bickering is entertaining and I don't really care one way or the other (but I wouldn't want to be on a boat with the two of them)

Option 4: Leave MDB on shore with the cooler and grill and bring me along instead!

Well since you put it that way, I have to go with option 2
However I would rather see option 5: MDB gives it another shot to see if she's more comfortable than the last time she did this and/or what might make a difference.

Option 5: MDB should learn how to swim, eliminating the fear of being out on the water. besides, this could even be important on a wimpy shore dive some day.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Did I mention I can't swim?

I think we should include a poll:

Option 1: MDB should go boat divng and be miserable and make everybody hate her and be banned from the boat for life and/or drown and never be heard from again

Option 2: MDB should stay on the shore with the grill and cooler and her fishing pole where she will be happy and not particulary dangerous to anything including fish

Option 3: I am reading this thread because I think watching MDB and PHD bickering is entertaining and I don't really care one way or the other

Option 4: Leave MDB on shore with the cooler and grill and bring me along instead!

Divers/snorkelers who can't swim? What's up with that? You obviously can swim, if you are certified diver, or a snorkeler, just maybe not so well without mask and fins...

But obviously I'm for option 4, anybody got some air miles to donate to get me from TX to FL :D

We're near the AL state line it's not that far :wink:

Somebody *cough cough*Stu*cough* is not helping! You went diving on a boat with Wilbur and it was fun and I didn't hold that against either of you. Stop taking his side.

How does one get certified without knowing how to swim?:huh:

Sounds like another lame excuse. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom