She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't want to go boat diving. I have been boat diving and I don't like it. This is something Wilbur has been cooking up.

But under what conditions did you not like boat diving? Nasty, cold water with poor viz & lots of current? As compared to our nice warm water with good viz & typically minimal current?

the last time I went diving from a boat was in the USVI 8 years ago, I like cold water and nasty vis :28:

ffestpirate:
I've always pictured you as a bit of a wreck diver.
You have issues then and I now suspect you and Neoprene Nancy are in league, I don't do wrecks, I find them creepy because I think about the people who drowned and they are usually deeper than I am willing to dive. I like nice easy shore dives where I can look at fish even if I have to have my nose 2" from the fish. As for hostile FL residents they don't have the ability to sting and most of them don't bite and even if they did they are missing most of thier teeth up this way.

The most important aspect of diving is to be comfortable. Only you know what that is. If you don't think you'll be happy boat diving, you probably won't be. At some point when YOU are comfortable, try it again. You may surprise yourself.:)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom