She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat:
If you don't want to do the dive, then let no one force you into it. But diving is an inherently dangerous sport, whether boat or shore. I have found boat diving to be usually less dangerous than shore diving, and much more enjoyable, but love diving whenever and wherever I get a chance to dive something I feel comfortable with, or perhaps just beyond my current comfort zone if all other conditions are right. But some of the best diving is not easily accessible from shore, and where it is, the swim out and back can complicate things, which is why I am all about boat diving when I get a chance. Once again, JMAO

blah blah blah, smooch smooch smooch

ok, I am going to be sick. who is this guy? has he no idea what is going on here? first he comes in bashing the whiner (which I thought was great) now he is acting like her friend, and trying to go diving with us? I SAY NO!!!!

as far as MDB, pish posh, I tried. your allowance will now be cut off. no boat dive? no money! hey guys, now I have an extra chunk of change, know any strippers we can get to go on the boat with us?

photohikedive:
blah blah blah, smooch smooch smooch

ok, I am going to be sick. who is this guy? has he no idea what is going on here? first he comes in bashing the whiner (which I thought was great) now he is acting like her friend, and trying to go diving with us? I SAY NO!!!!

as far as MDB, pish posh, I tried. your allowance will now be cut off. no boat dive? no money! hey guys, now I have an extra chunk of change, know any strippers we can get to go on the boat with us?

With the load of attitude you're carrying, I'd rather stay and shore dive with her than be stuck on a boat with you. But people like you are what iggy buttons are for, you can join the ranks of PiFi and his ilk.

NadMat:
With the load of attitude you're carrying, I'd rather stay and shore dive with her than be stuck on a boat with you. But people like you are what iggy buttons are for, you can join the ranks of PiFi and his ilk.

oh, here we go.....

I think we are seeing here a case of cyber knight to the rescue! he's willing to stay on the beach with the poor damsel, protecting her from the internet meanie!

does this tactic work? do you really get girls this way? maybe YOU could get her on a boat dive. sweep her off her feet, and cure her of her boating fears all in one go.

photohikedive:
how about this...... chances are, the damage caused by getting MDB on a boat dive, would likely make it a wreck dive, possible at the boat's slip.

most the local dive boats include at least one "wreck" on thier itinerary.

Treat her like B.A. BAracas of the "A" team and load her up on Dramamine the night before. When she wakes up, she'll be 15 mi. out to sea, dressed for diving.:eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom