She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
no no no, that was Hannibal, please, get them straight!

Murdock said things like......

I did not crash this plane! I simply landed it without the customary accompaniment of forward thrust or lift.

I found a cow under my shoe.
I found a cow, how 'bout you?

From the front seat of his cab with his faithful companions, Hannibal, Face and Amy, he will lead this war against injustice. He comes fighting for your rights. He is the vanquisher of evil. He is the protector of the innocent and the revenger of the downtrodden. . .

To-Poo...To-Poo...Or not To-Poo, that is the question.

The Jazz is all the twinkies you can eat, and Woody Woodpecker cartoons twenty-four hours a day.

I did what I did 'cause if I didn't do it, it wouldn't have gotten done, and might I add that not doing it at all would have been a lot worse than doing it badly, which I was not about to do.

Generally, yes. I was referring to the episode where Murdoch thought he was Hannibal, when Hannibal was "lost" in that Tropical place, and they had to rescue him. That Dwight Schultz was a consummate actor.

That's my story, anyway.

photohikedive:
when you say fuel, do you mean the fuel it would take to drive the 9 hours to get there?

Yeah, I didn't think about that until I looked up where Defunked Springs is. Sorry, it would only be fuel for the boat. How you get down here is your deal.

we're coming, it is just a matter of when. there are some job prospects down there, that "certain" people can't find up here. I should still have a job at that one place, if I decided to meander that way. there are a few reasons to go down and check things out.

It's nice here. I think you will like it. Diving's cool, people are okay.

waterbearer:
It's nice here. I think you will like it. Diving's cool, people are okay.

just ok? hmmm, the people here are great, even if they happen to be SBM, Seayoda, Mike_S, BaySIDE20, paulwall, kchFLA......

oh yeah, and that MDB chick too

Well, S FL is what it is. Diving makes it worth it though. Let me know when you'll be down. I might be able to help you out with the diving. Ya know...just maybe.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom