She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can still go fishing :evil:

I win I win I win :mooner:

Missdirected:
Funny how things change. When I first joined SB, what's her name was just getting her drysuit. She was asking for pointers and the like. She didn't have a lot of money but that wasn't stopping her. She was diving dry and that is all there was to it, watch out. I thought dang, I'm impressed, and she is a chick, cold water diver, low viz diver, etc., maybe I could learn something from her. Fast forward to now....

Men :shakehead :wink:?

I hope she goes with ya. I would think she would love it. Here are some pics from my last trip. have her check them out. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2178569&posted=1#post2178569
I can remember it well, and I thought the same thing as you , her asking good questions, good level headed thinking, learning something new if that's what it takes to dive in the conditions there, and not limiting herself ..

... been quite change since then

I hope she goes with you

Ok enough! I suspect people would be highly offended if I were telling them how to dive and since my version of diving (from shore) certainly isn't hurting anybody, and is only bothering PHD, I would now like to politely suggest that spectators doing so move along.

Those of you planning a boat trip please resume and have fun. I will even pack you guys some sandwiches and snacks.

photohikedive:
so, now, where was I?

right, combo stripper/dive boat trip. it would be like something the politicians from MA did a few years back, except it will be with our money, and we will go diving.
I suddenly have this overwhelming sense of responsibility. I should go along as a chaperone:D

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I can still go fishing :evil:

I win I win I win :mooner:
You're overlooking the obvious. If you're fishing from shore and the fish aren't biting, you'll get bored. If, however, you're fishing from the boat, you greatly increase your odds of hooking something. It may not be a fish, but then again fish can't make the same expressions that PHD can:D

funny, I don't remember saying anything about how you should dive, just commenting on the difference

D_B:
funny, I don't remember saying anything about how you should dive, just commenting on the difference

Ding, ding, ding. Our thoughts, feelings, observations, nothing more. Suit yourself, I say! life is too short to please others. Right?

Hey D_B maybe this is one of those pre-marital spats. :14: Let's let them have have their ummm "spat" :wink: It is getting a bit hawt in here, don't you think? Let's go play somewhere else and give them some alone time, hehehhehehehe.

D_B, I have the bat grab the ball over there *miss pointing to where ball is*. Pirate, you coming? Grab that Mitt then. Where is that Perrone character? :)

I say we still plan this damned boat trip! I don't care for who, lets just do it :D My 300th is coming up if we really need a reason...

ffestpirate:
I suddenly have this overwhelming sense of responsibility. I should go along as a chaperone:D

you are always welcome.... your hightened sense of responisbility will keep us on track!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom