She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny how things change. When I first joined SB, what's her name was just getting her drysuit. She was asking for pointers and the like. She didn't have a lot of money but that wasn't stopping her. She was diving dry and that is all there was to it, watch out. I thought dang, I'm impressed, and she is a chick, cold water diver, low viz diver, etc., maybe I could learn something from her. Fast forward to now....

Men :shakehead :wink:?

I hope she goes with ya. I would think she would love it. Here are some pics from my last trip. have her check them out. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2178569&posted=1#post2178569

photohikedive:
just ok? hmmm, the people here are great, even if they happen to be SBM, Seayoda, Mike_S, BaySIDE20, paulwall, kchFLA......

oh yeah, and that MDB chick too

People are good down there PHD. You have ScubaKevDm, Joyster and Mikey, Howard n Muggsy, Marvel, ScubaJenny, OneSpeed and the list goes on. As you know it is like anyplace and who you choose to befriend, IMHO

personally, I think this says it all.........

tangledweasel.jpg

on boats, you don't need to drag a flag

so, now, where was I?

right, combo stripper/dive boat trip. it would be like something the politicians from MA did a few years back, except it will be with our money, and we will go diving.

Do you need more singles sweety? Make sure you apply lots of sunscreen to those girls now. :wink: I'll see you when you get back to shore.

I win I win *does the victory dance*:monkeydan

I'm NOT going boat diving! End of discussion!

photohikedive:
sweetie I am not bitter, and you are welcome to dive, or dine, or :eyebrow: whatever, with me any time you like... va va va voom!

(steps back and awaits tropical storm MDB!)

BTW watch out, she can shoot MUCH bigger fish than you can :evil:

That's ok sweetie precious :10:

I still win :evil:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom