Sharkfest, Morehead City, North Carolina August 6th-8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailingk8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sharkfest, Morehead City, North Carolina August 6th-8th
A long weekend of human shark frenzy and diving in the Graveyard of the Atlantic

For More info:
Shark Fest - a mini film festival and long weekend of shark diving for shark junkies.

Shark Diving
Shark Movies
Shark discussion
BBQ
Crazy shark people

If you can't swing the entire three days join me Saturday or Sunday on The Mutiny (Atlantic Beach Diving Services) for some shark diving and head to the Open BBQ Saturday night (bring your own meat) to hang out and talk shark.
Either way it's going to be a great shark weekend!

Atlantic Beach Diving Services - Atlantic Beach & Morehead City, NC

I'll be out with Discovery Diving on August 7th and 8th. They're located in Beaufort but I was under the impression this is near Morehead. If it's within reasonable driving distance I'd be interested in any more details!

Thanks...I'll definitely keep this in mind if our group is looking for something to do Saturday night. I've already signed the PADI shark petition (which may or may not add up to much...) but I'm always glad to see others supporting a good cause!

Kate, looking forward to meeting you there.

Check this new acquisition out :D

HN006-012A2.jpg

gcs, Discovery is about 1 mile or so from Olympus where the sharkfest festivities are. But it IS a slow mile, right through a 20 mph speed trap in Downtown Morehead. If you are imbibing, please take a cab!

we were just there a few days ago and did the Indra (twice), the Titan, and the Spar. We saw sharks on all of them! The Spar had at least a dozen while the other two have just a few. Wish we could be there this week.

robin:D

Back
Top Bottom