Shark attack in LBTS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know, I learned about it from a story in this week's Herald. I plan on picking some up next time I'm in the Keys! :)

:rofl3:That is crazy! but i've always heard that dolphins "punch" sharks with their dolphon noses..to keep sharks away.. so maybe thats why this guy punched him!!:rofl3:
Atleast the kid and the "killer" shark are ok... everyone is happy!

:rofl3:That is crazy! but i've always heard that dolphins "punch" sharks with their dolphon noses..to keep sharks away.. so maybe thats why this guy punched him!!:rofl3:

Hey you, how are things going?

Actually the nose of a shark is extremely sensitive and the nose and eyes are what you should go for in the case of an attack. However, there are many stories that are going around with the victim. It may even be that he was fisihing and had bait in his pocket in waist deep water. Regardless, as usual, the boy isn't at fault, the evil shark is according to the media. Hopefully we don't see a rash of people trying to fish for the supposed perpetrator and in the end, kill alot of sharks needlessly. The boy is lucky he didn't grab a bull, lemon, or other shark that has much bigger teeth and a much bigger bite. The fact that the media turned this into a top news story proves how sensational and biased our media has become.:lotsalove: Only good news is that it got away and at least got a little piece of revenge!

Happy diving and protecting my shark beauties!
Carolyn:sharks:

hahah u guys are great. i love the jokes. and this is very informational it helps some people who don't understand a lot of the BS that we hear going on in the news and in the world =)

Nurse sharks have the suction power of about 10 vacuum cleaners. We heard that the kid was trying to release the shark. I don't belive the shark " went after him"
Media loves a good "shark attack"

Good rule of thumb. If a shark clamps on to you punch it in the nose.

If a pirate clamps on to you :kicknut:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom