selling my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dementid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
due to personal reasons I am going to be getting out of diving and as a result I will be selling all my equipment:

Newer items:
1 steel lp 95 bought in june of 09 used only 4 dives asking $300.00

1 Diverite transpac with rec wing bought june of 09 used only 4 dives asking $600.00

Older items:
steel lp doubles just bought from fixxer has current vis/o2 clean sticker I believe they have about a year left on the hydro not 100 perct on this with OMS manifold and clamps asking $500.00

Cochran gemini dive computer, Atomic b2 first and second stage reg, and a viper octo(not pos on brand/model) bought in oct 04 has less than 100 dive on the setup. last serviced in june 09 asking 1500.00 but negotiatable

also have several XL wet suits 2.5mm shorty, a 3/2mm full and a 5 mm farmer john, dive skin

would prefer to sell these locally.

will get pics posted asap.:(

What size are the doubles?

oops forgot to l give that lil bit I believe they are 108's but they may be 104's

due to personal reasons I am going to be getting out of diving and as a result I will be selling all my equipment:

Newer items:
1 steel lp 95 bought in june of 09 used only 4 dives asking $300.00

1 Diverite transpac with rec wing bought june of 09 used only 4 dives asking $600.00

Older items:
steel lp doubles just bought from fixxer has current vis/o2 clean sticker I believe they have about a year left on the hydro not 100 perct on this with OMS manifold and clamps asking $500.00

Cochran gemini dive computer, Atomic b2 first and second stage reg, and a viper octo(not pos on brand/model) bought in oct 04 has less than 100 dive on the setup. last serviced in june 09 asking 1500.00 but negotiatable

also have several XL wet suits 2.5mm shorty, a 3/2mm full and a 5 mm farmer john, dive skin

would prefer to sell these locally.

will get pics posted asap.:(

More than a year left on those 104's, what is the last hydro stamp date? (I dont remember)

Anyone know how to make the info stamps on a white tank skow up better show it could be read in a picture

light them at an angle were the shadow projects into the embossed letters, and adjust the lighting down on the camera, might be easier to do on a cell phone to be honest

alternatively you could make a pencil scraping on a peice of paper from your tank letters and take a pic of the paper

Place camera on tripod. Take a photo without using flash. Use a lamp or flood light to illuminate from the side (at an angle) to cast a shadow.

If you would like, you can then use photoshop to adjust color, lighting and contrast in the photo to really make the letters pop out. Of course, this is probably more information/work than you wanted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom