Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cameron Rich

Registered
Reaction score
Family friend recently stopped diving and has asked me to sell his gear for him. I am not overly familiar with scuba gear but please feel free to message me with any questions. Gear was very well taken care of by a serious diver and his wife. All gear was tested and working within the last year, though I have no way of testing this for myself.
I am located in Olympia WA, if you're local enough Im more than happy to meet up in the area if you want to check out gear.
I will calculate shipping for every item and will happily combine multiple items for shipping purposes.
Im up to offers as well, the prices I have listed are what I came up with from ebay sold listings and sold posts on this forum.
I am willing to split some items as well.

----Here is a post with pictures of everything------

1.) Dive Rite Trans Pac II with Rec Wing size M/L ---($300 )

2.) Seaquest Libre BCD Women’s size M-----($100)

3.) Cressi Aqua Pro 5 BC Size XL ----( $100 )

4.) Mares Scuba Regulator Package set W/ Mares Octopus Nikos, Mares Abyss Regulator 2nd stage, High pressure hose attached to Suunto Dive Computer Fusion, w/ low pressure hose (Yoke cap is broken but included) ($180)

5.) Scuba Pro HP Scuba Regulator Package set W Dive Rite 1st Din to Yoke Regulator Bar 232, Scuba Pro R390, Scuba Pro S600, DIR Dive Systems pressure guage, Uwatec Dive Compass Wrist, Suunto Vyper Dive computer wrist --($460)

6.) US Divers Scuba Regulator Package set W/ US Divers SE3 first stage US Divers Octo second stage, US Divers Aqua Lung Pivot Guage set ($160)

7.) Mares Isotherm 6.5mm Womens Wetsuit, Semi Dry, Rear Entry Scuba suit W matching hood Size (M) $300

8.) High Tide SE Dry Suit W/Gloves Rear Entry Scuba suit Size W/ Fleece midweight Layer Custom size Between Medium/large was Fitted to 5’9 180lb $400

9.) USIA Dry Suit damaged neck cuff size large W/ USIA Thermal Fleece Midweight layer thermal under ($150)

Please inquire about dive weights and fins or other accessories. I haven't taken pictures of the other stuff but am happy to check to see if what you need is there.

Thanks
-Cameron

Back
Top Bottom