Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get about 25% of the way through adding that up and I have to stop and give myself some ******** speech about how it's just money!! Can't take it with you.

Thankfully the ADD kicks in and I find something shiny in my gear bin to take my mind away from the cost of things:rofl3:

And you’re a cheap bastard, too, so if you’re shocked at how much you spent, imagine how much worse it could have been! 😂🤣

Has anyone dove with the 250 and been able to do valve drills?

I am in the middle of AN/DP class and have another dive tomorrow and not sure if I should try just the 250 or what. I wanted to try to get a dive in sometime this week.. but time just flew by.
Yes, including Marino wool base layer, yellow diving heated shirt and the SS shortie, assuming your suit was made for the extra wear you shouldn’t have any issues

Yes, including Marino wool base layer, yellow diving heated shirt and the SS shortie, assuming your suit was made for the extra wear you shouldn’t have any issues
It was.. I dive 95% cold water.. the other 5% is pretty much cold af water.. so I knew I needed it, lol

Plus I like to eat.. so theres that.

2 dives today. Stayed dry and the pee valve is awesome. Nothing like feeling as though diving is a completely new thing. I do however need more weight and proper rock boots.
IMG_4327..jpg
IMG_4325..jpg

Is that yellow hose your octo? If so, is it long enough to breath from? I would have put that pony bottle on the other way around (valve up). If I am saying stupid things, educate me.

Back
Top Bottom