Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I tried on the complete kit tonight, with the MTM undergarments and booties, the suit with neoprene socks, and the rock boots, with my current fins. The boots were a tight fit over the suit and booties, and I did follow their size recommendation. Maybe it’ll feel better with some compression underwater. The undergarments definitely fit closely and I better not gain weight over the holidays. The drysuit over the undergarments was also pretty close in fit, but has room with lighter undergarments. My undergarments were the recommended 250 weight thinsulate and I don’t think there would be room for their heavier weight undergarment, as I didn’t choose the looser fit option to accommodate these. I need to index the oval cuff rings with silver sharpie, and acquire spare clips for the Orust neck that I chose. One nice option that I picked was a clip in suspender pocket for my car keys.

Cincinnati/right across the river in KY is a big hub.
Louisville KY is actually UPS's overnight hub...anything that moves overnight via UPS goes through Louisville KY...it's funny because the airport is listed as "international", but about the only flights that are international through there is UPS's.

Louisville KY is actually UPS's overnight hub...anything that moves overnight via UPS goes through Louisville KY...it's funny because the airport is listed as "international", but about the only flights that are international through there is UPS's.

Well now it's UPS over "2" nights hub.. I've been stuck there since 2am yesterday morning. Maybe it'll move again on Monday.

International simply means that they have a US Customs desk or office onsite.

Well no dice for this weekend:(. UPS just keeps changing the arrival time that it got to the Kentucky warehouse. It started 11/25 and the same line where it was accepted keeps changing dates and times... now reads 11/28. Like it just got there?

I figured the holiday weekend would mess with things a little, but I don't think I ever remember tracking just changing like that? Fingers crossed this week!

I have my seaskin hung up beside my current USIA suit. The latter has so much more extra material, even though it’s a stock size that “fits” me within the range specified.

Well no dice for this weekend:(. UPS just keeps changing the arrival time that it got to the Kentucky warehouse. It started 11/25 and the same line where it was accepted keeps changing dates and times... now reads 11/28. Like it just got there?

I figured the holiday weekend would mess with things a little, but I don't think I ever remember tracking just changing like that? Fingers crossed this week!
Maybe they will get tired of the game and just deliver it today :wink:

Maybe they will get tired of the game and just deliver it today :wink:
It's nice to know they walk by and scan at least once a day:)

:rofl3:

Capture.PNG

It's nice to know they walk by and scan at least once a day:)

:rofl3:

View attachment 755857
i'm just excited that I got a shipping label today for mine...hopefully soon mine too will be stuck in a louisville warehouse lol...although, that would be super frustrating for me as I live in Louisville lol so close, yet so far away...

Back
Top Bottom