Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the Rolocks, do the wrist seals get installed as in A or B? The instructions are a bit ambiguous. Thank you!
I didn't have any print instructions with my Rolocks (got 'em secondhand, so dunno if they even come with print docs), so I watched the online video instructions.

Like Litefoot, I found the video to be vague about the seals' positioning, but what's more, the video was also vague about which way the gloves should face. Specifically, should the dots be on the palm side or the back-of-hand side? I ended up with them on the palm side, and I'm wondering if I got them right.

Or does it even matter?

I didn't have any print instructions with my Rolocks (got 'em secondhand, so dunno if they even come with print docs), so I watched the online video instructions.

Like Litefoot, I found the video to be vague about the seals' positioning, but what's more, the video was also vague about which way the gloves should face. Specifically, should the dots be on the palm side or the back-of-hand side? I ended up with them on the palm side, and I'm wondering if I got them right.

Or does it even matter?

On the Rolocks, do the wrist seals get installed as in A or B? The instructions are a bit ambiguous. Thank you!View attachment 829498

I prefer A lol, but B works. I apply a light coat of silicone, same stuff I linked before to the seal so it slides in easy.

While getting my kit ready this AM I had an epiphany for those having trouble with the female dry break side. You need the male side to be 3/8 to properly fit the cath outlet. The female can be downsized to 5/16 to better fit the tube.

I have stiff arthritic fingers which don’t give me much leverage. I bought this to help me change out gloves and wrist seals.

Dove my 250 undergarment today and it's freaking warm. Damn near sweating in 47° water. It's a puffy sob for sure.
Did you notice any difference venting your suit with the thicker undergarment?

Back
Top Bottom