Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For suit and glove side the combo is now about $370... damn they went up a lot. I think it was near $250 when I bought mine in '22
My R90's were $139 when ordered in 09/22. That's a 34% price hike, that sucks:(

With pricing like that, I am fully expecting that someone in "less polished" area of the world would just make a copy on CNC out of few pieces of plastic if there is demand.
I think that's mostly the problem with our hobby. It's such a niche thing that there really isn't a demand. Divers are such a small % of people, let alone drysuit and dry glove systems. Let's face it, we're the nerds of the nerds🤣🤣

I think that's mostly the problem with our hobby. It's such a niche thing that there really isn't a demand. Divers are such a small % of people, let alone drysuit and dry glove systems. Let's face it, we're the nerds of the nerds🤣🤣
Speaking of nerds, I gave dimensions to someone on a DPV group I'm in to design a light holder. He then responded with "can you give me those in millimeters"... ugh, nerds

Speaking of nerds, I gave dimensions to someone on a DPV group I'm in to design a light holder. He then responded with "can you give me those in millimeters"... ugh, nerds
Well.. 3D printers are all in millimeters, micrometers are all millimeters.. scientific community prefers metric... maybe you're just a hillbilly🤣🤣🤣

Well.. 3D printers are all in millimeters, micrometers are all millimeters.. scientific community prefers metric... maybe you're just a hillbilly🤣🤣🤣

My Dillon Precision micrometer reads in inches...

I have been thinking about replacing my dry suit with a custom cut Seaskin. I am regretting not having done it sooner. Inflation hit Europe a lot harder than the US.
Yeah, I feel your pain. I still turn people onto the suit, but it's not what I would call "cheap" anymore. It's more like economical. My same suit would be at least $300 more today than I paid. I got really really lucky. The week I bought my suit the exchange dropped to the lowest it's been since the 80's and the prices were still less than they are now. I think it was $1.14 USD was $1 GBP

My Dillon Precision micrometer reads in inches...
Yeah... but do YOU measure in inches? My micrometer does inches... I've never used it because that's not what dignified people use! lol

Back
Top Bottom