Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't believe anyone here is "unhappy" with their Seaskin. They last for years and hundreds of dives. A few of us would change the way we had it configured, but most are very happy with them.
I am very unhappy with my Seaskin. I have only gotten 15 dives out of it since I got it in June. For the money I spent I feel it should have rearranged my work schedule, gotten sitters for the kids, and paid for my dive fees so I could have at least 100 dives since I received it. Do you think I can get a reimbursement from Seaskin for the lost/missing dives?

I am very unhappy with my Seaskin. I have only gotten 15 dives out of it since I got it in June. For the money I spent I feel it should have rearranged my work schedule, gotten sitters for the kids, and paid for my dive fees so I could have at least 100 dives since I received it. Do you think I can get a reimbursement from Seaskin for the lost/missing dives?
That’s the DUI plan, except they take take the path of charging so much that you have to work OT and you need to lock the kids in the closet so your spouse can work too, in 3 years when you’ve paid it off you’ll need to replace the seals, so your good to got on the 4th year.

15 dives isn't that bad? I mean, it's horrible for me personally, but better then a lot of people I know.

You could do what the rest of us have
done? Get the kids into cheap labor... earn money while you dive!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1700622437968.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700622437968.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 49
15 dives isn't that bad? I mean, it's horrible for me personally, but better then a lot of people I know.

You could do what the rest of us have
done? Get the kids into cheap labor... earn money while you dive!

I’m guessing that @rob.mwpropane and “being PC” have never been uttered in the same sentence. 😂😂

I’m guessing that @rob.mwpropane and “being PC” have never been uttered in the same sentence. 😂😂
If I'm being honest, I try really hard to clean myself up for SB. That is PC for me!:D

Go here to see a picture with some different Nova color combinations. I saw a pic with yellow suit and black arms here that I'm kind of digging and may see if I can change my order.
Edit: I ordered all blue originally, but decided I wanted more viz in the murky water I dive. So I called and changed arms and zip cover to yellow (see example in first link).

After having to cancel my order earlier this year, my physician has cleared me for driving again. I've now put in a new order. Made some slight changes to the concept of my former order.
Lost the computer straps and added the shoulder reinforcements. My measurements haven't changed a lot, added 1 cm in the chest and to in the body cord.
Now the waiting starts again.

Can anyone who has ordered recently , did you get charged on your CC right away or did it wait a few weeks, or even until ship to see charge?

Can anyone who has ordered recently , did you get charged on your CC right away or did it wait a few weeks, or even until ship to see charge?
They should charge almost immediately. Might be after confirmation though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom