Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At $1200 fully kitted out I'm sure that a new suit next year to make the corrections wouldn't be terrible. Depending on how my body hates me I may have to order a fat one.
I barely went over $800, 8 + years ago when I ordered my first one it was a tad over $1100, this time I added a pee valve and telescoping (not an option then) and a plastic zip (also not an option then) otherwise it’s the same suit and used the measurements from then only having to add the foot length one other that they didn’t ask for then.

i got every option except a pee valve, extra room, or dry gloves and my total cost was around $1500 us. after the paypal conversion from euro to dollar it was about $1300 then the $129 customs and then they had me pay an additional $42 for the added cost of shipping just id say just shy of $1500 all together. i would not do any other way again im 100% satisfied! Fits perfect and im staying completely dry!

At $1200 fully kitted out I'm sure that a new suit next year to make the corrections wouldn't be terrible. Depending on how my body hates me I may have to order a fat one.
Lol.. a little rich for my blood, but maybe every 4 or 5 who knows.

i got every option except a pee valve, extra room, or dry gloves and my total cost was around $1500 us. after the paypal conversion from euro to dollar it was about $1300 then the $129 customs and then they had me pay an additional $42 for the added cost of shipping just id say just shy of $1500 all together. i would not do any other way again im 100% satisfied! Fits perfect and im staying completely dry!

It's wild how we all quote different prices.. I guess it's the exchange rate. Mine was $1107 with all the bells and whistles shipped to my front door.

It doesn't really matter though.. $1000-$1200-$1500.. still less than 1/2 of some of the other suits. Dry is dry.. can't imagine dumping multiple house payments into a more expensive suit.

Lol.. a little rich for my blood, but maybe every 4 or 5 who knows.

It's wild how we all quote different prices.. I guess it's the exchange rate. Mine was $1107 with all the bells and whistles shipped to my front door.

It doesn't really matter though.. $1000-$1200-$1500.. still less than 1/2 of some of the other suits. Dry is dry.. can't imagine dumping multiple house payments into a more expensive suit.
People seem to buy a lot if unnecessary add on’s , when you read most of the descriptions they explain that most are unnecessary but provide them if you want them. Exchange rate is not as good as it was a few months ago.

the various import fees are more perplexing.

so my total also includes the undergarment and rock boots thats 225EU and i also got 2 extra silflex neck seal replacements for another 37EU so that may be where the difference is coming from.

so my total also includes the undergarment and rock boots thats 225EU and i also got 2 extra silflex neck seal replacements for another 37EU so that may be where the difference is coming from.
Makes sense.. I was just quoting suit by itself (and I think shipping).

Mine was £1,120.09 but that includes Kubi rings. I did all my extras on a separate order to avoid 24% tarrif. Shipping was less than the tax to keep it on 1 order.

Mine was £1,120.09 but that includes Kubi rings. I did all my extras on a separate order to avoid 24% tarrif. Shipping was less than the tax to keep it on 1 order.
Like a 24% tax? Wow.. shows me what little I know about the world. I had no idea it could be that high. I didn't even attempt to split the order up.

Like a 24% tax? Wow.. shows me what little I know about the world. I had no idea it could be that high. I didn't even attempt to split the order up.
If I remember correctly @Marie13 said our drysuits are 4% and anything not the drysuit is near 24%. That is for anything over $800 total order cost (not just that shipment). I split mine up with 2 orders. Suit shipped @ $1200 and all my undies, glove side rings and extras shipped @ $575 ish. The $75 shipping is less than the import tax by about $50

Back
Top Bottom