Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seaskin cranked up prices ~20% across the board about a year ago. Totally justified from their angle, but something to keep in mind when seeing differences in peoples' remembered prices.
I don’t think it was that long ago, I bought my 3rd one in September and the base price was the same as 8 years ago, when I looked a few days ago it looked like a 10% or so increase. They could double the price and it would still be the best deal out there.

Seaskin cranked up prices ~20% across the board about a year ago. Totally justified from their angle, but something to keep in mind when seeing differences in peoples' remembered prices.
Looking at the "waybackmachine" the base price was still 599 Euro on July 2nd of this year. I can't find what my base price was, but I'm almost 100% sure it was 599 when I ordered in Sep.

The base price was 549 in July of 2021 and the machine doesn't have anymore snapshots that I can find farther back.

So up 15% since July of 2021, which is understandable. I'm really surprised not more... everything else has doubled.

My base suit price was UKP 457.5 ex VAT, ordered on Nov 18th last year.
Seaskin site is showing 536.6 ex VAT, so increase is 15% for base suit.

Looking at the "waybackmachine" the base price was still 599 Euro on July 2nd of this year. I can't find what my base price was, but I'm almost 100% sure it was 599 when I ordered in Sep.

The base price was 549 in July of 2021 and the machine doesn't have anymore snapshots that I can find farther back.

So up 15% since July of 2021, which is understandable. I'm really surprised not more... everything else has doubled.
Your invoice should have base suit price as separate item

Your invoice should have base suit price as separate item
It does not. The price for the suit is listed as 946 or something like that.

The other main problem right now is that the dollar has tanked 12% vs the Euro in the last month.

Wow.. haven't even been following it. Jeez, I'd have had to spend another $300 usd if bought today.

@TravelGas start at page 1 and read through. You'll learn a good bit about the options people haven chosen and why.
Will do.
Seems like a nice suit. My biggest concern is my Wife having to take my measurements and if the suit shows up and doesn't fit right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom