Seaskin Dry Glove Question - Best Option for Wreck It Ralph Hands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Building on the idea of the PVC, you can always get someone with a 3D printer to print some rings that match up to the inside diameter and length of the different sets.

That would be cheap and exact.

Just don't get @Boarderguy measurements.. his 6 inches has always seems a bit short for some reason😁

Next time you ask for a cath, don't be embarrassed about having to squish down the 36mm I give you.
🤣

I'm just messing with you buddy..

Exactly how big across are your hands? If you can get a cookie out of the cookie jar you can fit most ring systems, you don’t wear liners (normally) while putting on the suit.

That's what makes this fun. Laughing each time I see a response icon and the wife just looks at me stupidly.
Oh man don't I know it... the wife always asks "who are you writing a book to??".. when I say "my friends" she thinks I'm nuts.

You can 100% be friends with people you never met because I know that if we lived closer we'd all be dive buddies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom