Sea&Sea repair in Canada?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d^2b

Worse diving through photography
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an out of warranty YS-01 Solis that needs repairs. Is there a repair facility in Canada? According to the dealer in Hong Kong, I can mail it back to them, but after a several month delay Sea&Sea will probably not actually repair it and offer to replace it for $200. I'd just as soon skip mailing the strobe from Canada to Hong Kong in that Scenario. I have tried several times to contact Oceaner, the Canadian distributor, but no response to email or their web contact form. Actually it's worse than no response, they publish an email address "sea&sea@oceaner.com" which is rejected by Google (who I guess they outsource their email to).

Oceaner Sporting Goods Canada Inc.
5759 Sidley Street, Burnaby BC V5J 5E6

Toll Free 800 663 6601
Phone 604 434 0069
Fax 604 434 0092
sales@oceaner.com
right, I sent them a few emails already. I guess I can try phoning. It's a bit inconvenient living 4 timezones away...

EDIT: I guess I didn't actually try "sales@oceaner.com" yet. Just two other @oceaner.com addresses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom