Trip Report Egypt and Red Sea Aggressor 3, non-Aggressor, review.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing I've learned from all the reports from the Aggressor franchise is to look at other options first. I mostly shore dive, not sure if I'll ever experience the luxury of a liveaboard.

One thing I've learned from all the reports from the Aggressor franchise is to look at other options first. I mostly shore dive, not sure if I'll ever experience the luxury of a liveaboard.
In my experience many liveaboard trips in the Egyptian Red Sea work out cheaper than a similar amount of land-based diving.

In my experience many liveaboard trips in the Egyptian Red Sea work out cheaper than a similar amount of land-based diving.
Possibly, but for shore based diving, i can avoid the problems I see with a number of liveaboard companies.

This is my vacation time after all.

Yikes! We're booked on the Aggressor III for Oct. 22-29. Hope everything is repaired and ready.
sorry I know this was a while back, but what did you think of Red Sea Aggressor 3 in the end?

sorry I know this was a while back, but what did you think of Red Sea Aggressor 3 in the end?
I have not had time to write a review but the Aggressor III and our trip could not have been better!!! This boat was wonderful, the crew the best we ever had and the diving was amazing!!!

I have not had time to write a review but the Aggressor III and our trip could not have been better!!! This boat was wonderful, the crew the best we ever had and the diving was amazing!!!
Thanks Linda, that is really great. I am looking at booking the RS3 and your feedback is really useful.

I wonder if the switching to different boat (Red Sea aggressor 4) has anything to do with the events here.

Back
Top Bottom