Scubapro R109

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

couv, lets see it all put together.

OK....but back away from the computer....no drooling on my baby.

Note the custom Awap knob stop pin partially installed to give it character.

Wow!!! That looks amazing... How well does she breath now? Thats like turning the clock back in time... I used to drool at these in the local dive shop as a kid wishing I had the coin to buy one... Thanks for sharing...

That is a thing of beauty! Mine hasn't looked that good since the early 70's. With over 1900 dives to its credit it's showing its age. I had to solder the cross brace for the exhaust check valve this year. Dale C the inside of the second stage has that rich patina you like.:wink:

:D....Tim, I just slapped it together for the pix. I haven't tuned it yet, but I have no reason to believe that it won't breathe any better or worse than the rest of my fleet. I did not even want to struggle with that damn exhaust tee until I have to.

It actually looks better than the photos, have a look at my previous post where the camera and I got along a little better.

Dale, your pictures show what equipment should look like to dive with, these pictures show equipment to be gauped at.

c

Not many people do chrome plating on brass..........- a lot different that chroming steel bumpers, car parts, etc.

Whoever told you that is full of it.

Tim, the 109 breathes as well as any modern regulator and I find the adjustment knob easy to use and very measurable. Previously I used mine mainly for my stage bottle as I can detune it easily when not in use. I've gone into the high 30's temps with it. Now it is part of my doublehose rig.

OK....but back away from the computer....no drooling on my baby.

Note the custom Awap knob stop pin partially installed to give it character.

It reminds me a little of Cher.:eyebrow:

Good news today I found out the reg has already been serviced and converted to a balanced adjustable... :) The tech told me he didn't change out the diaphrams or cover because they were working fine... I would however like to change these myself... I just need to find a source...

It reminds me a little of Cher.:eyebrow:

Why, did she get a new diaphragm? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom