Scubapro Heart Rate Monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, comrades!

I have bought brand new Galileo Sol and feel some pain with it.....

Thank you in advance!

As far as I know the heart rate belt comes with the Luna and needs an upgrade to use.
Do you have bought a set of the computer with the heart rate belt in one package in your dive shop?
I can't find the heart rate mode settings in the Sol manual.
Normally I tell people RTFM but in this case ....

As far as I know the heart rate belt comes with the Luna and needs an upgrade to use.
Do you have bought a set of the computer with the heart rate belt in one package in your dive shop?
I can't find the heart rate mode settings in the Sol manual.
Normally I tell people RTFM but in this case ....

Thats why I am asking. There are no info in the manual, but heart rate monitor have been inside the box and you can see the "HEART" area under the time on the screen

Look on the pic
EA06-F4-E9-39-F3-470-A-A69-A-CF1-EAB6-F3-D01

Ok, what i can see on the Scubapro website is that they provide an upgrade (paid) for the function heart rate on the Luna, what I see in your picture is the kit with the heart rat belt, this means there should also be the upgrade in the kit.
It is "just" a code you should download.
I assume that somewhere in your kit is a card whit that code on it, if not I would go back to your dive shop and ask for it.

This is the link to the upgrade website:
https://scubapro.johnsonoutdoors.com/accessories/computer-accessories/hrm-upgrade-luna-hf

Good luck.

HELP
I have been looking for the replacement battery type for the hrm but cannot find it anywhere please what battery type does the hrm from scubapro use. thanks in advance

Ronnie,
This the simple CR2032 3V coin battery and you better buy a strip with a couple of spares because the hrm belt "eats" batteries.

HELP
I have been looking for the replacement battery type for the hrm but cannot find it anywhere please what battery type does the hrm from scubapro use. thanks in advance

The one that was already in the device from new was:

Panasonic 3V CR2032

Please ensure you are careful with the o-ring and ensure there is no lint/dust interfering with it.

Ronnie,
This the simple CR2032 3V coin battery and you better buy a strip with a couple of spares because the hrm belt "eats" batteries.
I agree with you and it's a big part of the problem. If you have a problem with HR cutting out the first thing to do is change the battery.

Hi guys, I am looking for a code to download the HRM upgrade for Galileo Luna computer so I can pair the Polar T31 coded chest strap. Does anyone have one or knows someone that I can buy it from?
Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom