Closed: ScubaPro Galileo Sol w/transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmperry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Yet another computer sliding off the tail end of my collection after buying a new Teric. This is a Galileo Sol with the latest firmware (with trimix). I actually prefer this one to the G2 since my eyes seem to keep getting older and older. This has the older style transmitter but I have never had any problems with it pairing. Battery is still showing full bars, but I will include a spare one just in case.

Note: This computer does NOT have bluetooth - it needs IRDA to download dives, which is a piece of cake with Linux or Windows, but more of a pain with MacOS.

Note2: I lost the heart rate belt and big box years ago, so it just comes with the tank transmitter and travel case.

$500 plus shipping, or local pickup if you happen to be near Bloomington, IN

Galileo Sol.JPGGalileo Complete.JPG

Do you still have this? Wanna come down another 75 bucks?

Not trying to low ball just looking for a computer for my son and he wont be doing any tech diving.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom