Scubapro D 350 Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As long as it is a D300, D350, or D400, parts kits are still available and there is no issue. Where the issue comes up is if you need a part that is not in the 2nd Stage Kit..... We are running into an issue locally because XYZ Dealer (for years) was using the wrong springs in the 2nd Stage. ..... Luckily ScubaPro hooked us up with the Springs and now the regs are working great and Customer is happy. If you happen to run into a parts issue (outside the service kit) and it is no longer available, I have seen ScubaPro give someone a Great deal on an Upgrade to either an S600 or G250.

Well, it's not really an upgrade, is it?

Anyhow, it seems like there are some parts outside of the kits available, as you were able to get springs. I wonder why the dealer you mentioned was using "wrong springs" as I have several of the D series regs and have never replaced a single spring on them. Do you have a stock of D series springs currently? Would you be willing to sell a few? (Off the record, of course!)

I have run into that issue myself and finally had to rely on new parts from a different regulator in the D-Series. Fortunately, I was able to piece it back together and it was just as functional as it was before it was serviced.

On another note, good to be back lurking in the board...

Back
Top Bottom