Scubapro Crystal g250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Saw this listed on fb if anyone is interested. I have no association with the sale and have no idea if it is a good price, but think the crystal g250 is pretty rare.
Screenshot_20200831-112614_Facebook.jpg

I'm hardly one of the resident Scubapro aficionados, but I'll toss in my .02 cents (FWIW!)
If the guy is selling two full Scubapro regs, ( full instrument console, octo, and those clear G250's), for $650, in as clean a condition as that one in photo looks, I'm thinking it's a decent deal, for someone already in the market for a couple Scubapro regs.
I don't know the value of the clear G250's, but I've seen guys post some from their stash, and they always get lots of envious ooohs and aaahs, so I assume they're desirable/collectible. But, that SPG kinda looks to be a plastic Uwatec, which is ok, but not the $$ value of brass/glass Scubapro. And, the octo looks to be an older Sherwood.

I have a friend looking at picking these up. What are your thoughts on the mk20 UL and does the price seem high? The crystals don't seem to come up for sale very often so deciding what is a good price is difficult. Thanks for the help.

I have a friend looking at picking these up. What are your thoughts on the mk20 UL and does the price seem high? The crystals don't seem to come up for sale very often so deciding what is a good price is difficult. Thanks for the help.
$300 less would be to much for me but more in line with the value but I don’t collect things, accumulate yes collect no.

The 20 U.K. is a corrosion nightmare if it’s not not cleaned and maintained with religious fervor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom