ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LBTS - Lauderdale by the Sea - just searched it out. How far from Boynton? Have you got a link to whatever this party is? Not that i am a party animal of course :wink:

Also just found out that i wont be able to pick up my tanks this weekend as they cant get around to O2 cleaning/VIP'ing them quite yet as their fill station is only just back up and my tanks have been sat around sans air for over a month now - want them checked out. So i will only bring two tanks for myself, no spares, but still up for more dives after fills wherever :wink:

LBTS is about a half hour south, give or take a few minutes...

simbrooks:
Also just found out that i wont be able to pick up my tanks this weekend as they cant get around to O2 cleaning/VIP'ing them quite yet as their fill station is only just back up and my tanks have been sat around sans air for over a month now - want them checked out. So i will only bring two tanks for myself, no spares, but still up for more dives after fills wherever :wink:
Does anyone know if we can rent a tank from the boat operation?

joeamit:
Kev????

I would imagine so, even if not (which i would think highly surprising) there are at least two other operations out of the same marine (also thinking afternoon dives with one of them) - so some options on fills/rentals.

Alright, Go ahead and sign me up.

nova fury,

we may have one opening... but I won't know till later tonight or tomorrow morning. Kevin has already indicated that the boat was full. Unless you were one of those listed by me on post #19 (second page) of this thread we can't just add you on now, unless someone "bails".

Y'all have fun. Wish I could make it down there, this weekend, but can't get away Friday to make the drive.

I just posted a thread looking for someone, anyone? that can dive in central Fla this weekend. If anyone is in the same boat..... or make that "not in the boat" as me, let me know.

Hope you'll post lots of pics for us!!!

joeamit:
Yes. They are a full service dive shop.

SmokeAire:
Yes. They are a full service dive shop.
Thanks for the information. I will see you all on Saturday.
:dazzler1: :dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Post boat diving option:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=63355
Pete, what is your take on this, doable, or a PITA due to the early departure in the morning and long day? I can drive one leg if you like, or we can take it in turns as we go, or smaller groups in two cars etc?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom