ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
You have been added! (I got your e-mail too!) :D Hey Kev, how many do we need to fill the boat?
Please add my name to the list. I have only one tank (the other one is still in CA) If anyone has a spare one I will refill it
after the dive or pay for a refill whichever you prefer.

Hey Kev
HOw's the water temps? I know ya'll have had some thermals lately. Do I need to find my shorty, or are my skins gonna be fine?

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Kev
HOw's the water temps? I know ya'll have had some thermals lately. Do I need to find my shorty, or are my skins gonna be fine?
It was 84 all the way down today.

Ok, so both Joe and Jenny need one tank a piece, did i get that right. If we have room to haul more down, i have two that will be going spare and just full of air - again fills are free, i am picking them up tonight (finally) and as long as i get back by 7pm i can get them refilled :wink:

Not sure if 84F is quite 1mm weather or not, i havent tried that suit out yet, so dont know the weighting, gonna guess 4# less than the 3mm. The next big thing is working out my weighting with a 5mm full with 3mm shorty over it for CA diving - brrr :wink:

Pete, keep me in the loop about travel arrangements :wink:

Okay, we just lost our starbord engine, well 33% of it anyway. We will still operate, but I have to close the trip to any additional passengers at this point... sorry. Also, we will not be running any pm trips until the overhaul of the starboard engine is complete.

At least we can have a good amount of room per diver :wink: Not saying splashdown is a cattle boat, but most are kind of cramped - particularly for those of a slightly larger than normal hip/waist/chest/shoulder size - i often rub shoulders with those next to me, not in an affectionate way, just because its hard to fit in sometimes!

I think as long as the boat can get out and we can get back, we should be fine :wink:

Any thoughts still on afternoon dives (not with splashdown it seems)?? Make a day of it, or at least lunching together?

WE can always crash the singledivers dive party at LBTS!!

CBulla:
Thats speeedo temp!! Most excellent for diving! :D

The Ducks may be great divers, but are they ready for Colin in his Speedo?!?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom