ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We three of the Villages are heading out to spend the night in Melbourne at Madeline and her husbands rv. See ya'll at Splashdown.
Chuck

Netdoc, since I haven't seen anything from you in regards to the boat I will be staying in Ft. Myers, I would hate to drive all the way there and not be able to go.

Ya'll have a good time and Colin tell me all about it sunday..... will have the boat ready unless I break it between now and then...

Sorry man, my whole crew is making it after all... unless you hear from Kevin! His boat and his rules! (Funny how that works!)

We found one not commonly seen. The Canthelpbutadoreit
Chickfish.

A rare sight not often seen in Boynton waters. What a treat! :wink:

That WAS a strange fish...

WHATABLAST! Thanks to those who came, sorry to those who missed it. The boat was indeed crowded and ScubaKevDM was an EXCELLENT host. He even provided 3 sharks for the ducks to check out on the second dive. We did locate Lobzilla, and I found a small grotto of yummy lobsters as well! Why isn't it BUG season?

Two Scouts earned their "ScubaDucks" today and that's always a good thing!

Eating at the two Georges is always great... when I checked to see why my bill was so stinking high, I found that my Ducks (at a different table) told my waitress I was paying for it all. Bwahahaha! They got me good! I got an 1:39 @60 ft on one 120 tank (Both dives and a continued solo dive done on the one tank). Not bad for a fat man! :D

It's not over until the fat man sings. :winky:

How about some pictures?

The trip was a blast and we turned the Splashdown boat into a party boat. And Kev, you were a great host. On the ride back Tony, who is a very good dive instructor, made comment as to how professional you were. Good job.
And to all the Sb'rs, great group of divers and friends.

Chuck

Heed this warning to all who didn't attend!! If Scuba Jenny approaches you to regale you with the tale of THE HAT; make the sign of the cross then flee with hands over ears lalalaing at the top of your voice or be turned to stone.
No really! I'm not kidding! Stone you would be.
You could not ever be DIR because you would not be ditchable weight.
(Err..the devil made me say that!)

Soothsayer Chuck

Hey that was great! Next time we have to do it on someone else's boat so I don't have to work... I would have loved to jump in with you guys. Here's some topside shots...
1. Fearless leader, Simbrooks, Ducks and Colin.
2. Please note the two "Boy Scouts" in the center.
3. Smokeaire, ScubaJenny, Tony and Madeline having lunch at the "grown-up" table.
BigSage and JoeAmit snuck out before I could document their participation... sorry guys. I bet Peter got some shots of them though! It was a really fun day thanks everyone for coming to visit!

Sometimes, girls make better Scouts... That would be the Treasurer on the left and the President on the right of BSA Venture Crew 7 "The ScubaDucks"! We always seem to have fun with kids like these involved. Hey, SimBrooks and I enjoyed their singing all the way home... gee that was a long trip! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom