ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tell ya, I really need to get a housing for my video camera. I'm pretty happy to have seen the two turtles, enough hogfish to have made a nice spearing trip, a baracuda that was fairly fearless, and the remora that made our safety stop very entertaining. :)

Unfortunately I didn't see any sharks, eels, or lobsters even though I was trying to be pretty observant of my surroundings and looking under ledges as I went by them (a few times just floading by upside down. :))

Sooo...whens the next dive? :D

When I took this Jenny had just finished tugging on you to show you an 8 footer that was dipping in & out of the veil.

BIGSAGE136:
When I took this Jenny had just finished tugging on you to show you an 8 footer that was dipping in & out of the veil.

Oh.. well, lucky me, I saw the remora but never saw the sneaky shark. :( Oh well.... maybe I put out "bad shark, no cookie" vibes! :D

Thats a really good picture... I've been wondering about how I really look position wise vs. how it I feel I am in the water. Thanks for posting that pic!

Those sharks were way shy... especially the bulls. They wanted nothing to do with my cute Ducks. Whats with that? Sam was bent on trying to catch up with one... not sure how much air I consumed in that "sprint". :D

NetDoc:
I Our hour surface interval goes quickly as the captain has allowed the kids to jump into the ocean from the fly bridge while they keep picking up the other divers. Where DO they get this energy from???
Its called being able to sleep on the way down and back in the mini-van! :wink: However i also succumbed to a little snooze for 20 mins on the way back up as well - didnt have the same caffine injection as Pete that day.

Very fun dives!

Ya know...

I fill the time up with talking with others. To whomever is awake in the car or to God. The time goes quickly when you talk to friends all day. :D Yet another reason I like ScubaBoard!

NetDoc:
Ya know...

I fill the time up with talking with others. To whomever is awake in the car or to God. The time goes quickly when you talk to friends all day. :D Yet another reason I like ScubaBoard!
Amen to that! I did a trip to the keys with another person from SB. Good conversation and the time just flew there and back!

Scuba_Jenny:
Amen to that! I did a trip to the keys with another person from SB. Good conversation and the time just flew there and back!
I can forsee another time in the near future when this type of trip might be coming up! I look forward to sharing a car with you and whoever else we can squeeze in, the conversations i am sure will ensue! The trip back might be quieter as we could well be bushed from 4 dives :wink:

NetDoc:
Ya know...

Good friends, good dives, great stories. In person or online, that's what keeps me coming back. I guess the thing that amazes me is that the interaction is so good both online and in person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom