ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
If you are in Florida and NOT on this boat, you are missing out. Just thought I would point out the obvious here! :D
Gee and I would think you were talking about this trip /hijack

See ya'll Saturday! I'm in...Anybody got an extra tank I can borrow?

Well if there is space, maybe i could throw my hat in the ring, and of course being central, maybe car pool with anyone else from the Orlando region (Doc, other ducks?). How many more spaces are available? Any option on afternoon dives as well? Or at least a good get together lunch after the wet stuff is over with?

I too should have two spare tanks, depending on car pooling arrangements - will get the nod on what is going on from the Doc soon. Also i get free air fills, so no hassle for me in terms of cost. :wink:

hehe.. its not the free part, its the fact dive shops on this coast open at 10 and close by 5 or 6 on saturday and sunday.. if you get back late or leave early and need anything, none of them are open.

SimBrooks has been added to the Roster Post... seats are going quickly now... C'mon, everyone ride the Peace Train! Er, boat. :D

Pete,sent you an Em to sign Madeline, Tony and myself for that dive. We are also going to do the afternoon dive if anyone wants to hang out and get four dives in that day.

Chuck

You have been added! (I got your e-mail too!) :D Hey Kev, how many do we need to fill the boat?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom