ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
lol .. actually, i'm a bit of every one of those i posted... that's how i came up
with them

(btw, i disagree with your assesment ... you are a wonderful contributor)

The Gadfly: a busybody, meddler, Socratic annoyance. The Gadfly flits from forum to forum and post to post inserting small interjections, like a boxing jab, during heated jousts. When read properly their interjection is acutally a tripple dig. One at each of the jousters and one at the subject itself. The Gadfly can be easily spotted by the shear number of posts they have acquired. The problem with the Gadfly is that they are usually right, and have stamina to dance around the outside of a subject and simply bounce in for a jab or two at a time

fairybasslet:
Edited my original comment. Even trolls have standards.
Seen :14:.

CoolTech:
The Gadfly: a busybody, meddler, Socratic annoyance. The Gadfly flits from forum to forum and post to post inserting small interjections, like a boxing jab, during heated jousts. When read properly their interjection is acutally a tripple dig. One at each of the jousters and one at the subject itself. The Gadfly can be easily spotted by the shear number of posts they have acquired. The problem with the Gadfly is that they are usually right, and have stamina to dance around the outside of a subject and simply bounce in for a jab or two at a time

holy cow!

wow!

someone nailed NWGratefulDIver!

:wink:

Lightning Fish:
How about the self-proclaimed expert: Dispenses free advice and is an expert on any number of topics, yet is either not certified or has very few dives.

I am so too certified!

H2Andy:
holy cow!

wow!

someone nailed NWGratefulDIver!

:wink:

yea, and you never know when he is going to land on you, parse your text into McNuggets of quotes taken out of context, followed by "oh reallys?":068:....and "I wonder why's".....it's enough to send you into therapy.

catherine96821:
yea, and you never know when he is going to land on you

lol... well, i was being sarcastic.... that was me CoolTech described to a T

NWGD is more like Steam Roller Man, you see it coming and you know it's gonna hurt, but you're too mesmerized by the whole contraption to move out of the way

well, I have made it through those.---now they are just notches on my belt. "chewed up and spit out by Bob." llllllll lllll --it's good for you.

(xoxoxxo, bob)

Back
Top Bottom