ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Zimmerly:
Fastus Trackus - Those who have done five to ten dives and have decided to become DM's as fast as they can do it, regardless of experience. Also, they are convinced that being a DM will bring them everlasting riches and happiness.
DM? More like "I just got certified and want to be an instructor ASAP".

NetDoc:
Pathetical Liar (Delusionus Grandus) Not even certified and they are spinning tales of collecting china off of the Andrea Doria. Having never earned a single "frequent flier mile", they tell compelling stories of fighting Great Whites in South Africa and Discovering Atlantis in a home town lake. Sometimes confused with H2Andy. :D

yeah, well, except that every lie i tell is true

:coffee:

El Orans:
Greeticus Patheticus
Can be usually found in the Introduction & Greets forum. Has no real life, often mistaken for a software routine.

MOFicus Magnificus
Can be usually found in the Surface Interval forum. Can be recognized by a daily average of at least 25 posts.

Oh, El, you just shot yourself in both feet. :wink:

United Nations Envoy: Detests disharmony. Rushes in with flowers and balloons whenever an argument heats up ... and is immediately fulminated by both sides. Can not understand why we just "can't get along." Unwittingly resurrects weeks-old threads and re-starts the fighting with attempts at (belated) conciliation.

MoonWrasse:
DM? More like "I just got certified and want to be an instructor ASAP".

"Hi, I just did my OW, and I'd like to know how I can make a few million dollars scuba diving and retire at 25?"

Wildcard:
I may start early with the "Posting while intoxicated" type today.....Kind of amusing to watch people get all bent out of shape when you lable them with one of the types. It's all in good fun people!
I suppose I should just be happy that I'm memorable! :D

El Orans:
Greeticus Patheticus
Can be usually found in the Introduction & Greets forum. Has no real life, often mistaken for a software routine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now now, Dandy Don is a nice guy, y'all stop picking on him.

Wildcard:
Now now, Dandy Don is a nice guy, y'all stop picking on him.
Edited my original comment. Even trolls have standards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom