ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homer Simpson: the guy everybody loves to pick on. Homer can't say anything right (even when he's said something right); he screws it up with his delivery, tone, context, or choice of words. Homer will make a joke at a funeral to cheer up the crying wife, will pick on a manufacturer at a manufacturer's party, scold someone who's already apologized 10 times for what they did. Homer really tries. He just has no sense of time or place. Homer Simpson and the Simple Spirit should make close allies, but instead detest each other.

Are you picking on Dandy Don now?
This thread just keeps getting better and better!

i think most of us have a bit of each of these guys in us (i know i do)

this is not meant to pick on anyone :wink:

I may start early with the "Posting while intoxicated" type today.....Kind of amusing to watch people get all bent out of shape when you lable them with one of the types. It's all in good fun people!

mrjimboalaska:
Except that some(H2Andy) have ALOT of each trait..........

yeah well some people are talented that way

:mooner:

The Happy-go-diver. One who loves all the informative posts on the board but realizes that cyberdiving is not real life and not everything posted applies to their situation. They have few passionate territories to defend and try to mend fences between feuding rivals. When all is said and done, their motto is "This doesn't really matter, lets go diving and have fun".

I want to be a Happy-go-diver :thumb:.

H2Andy:
Homer Simpson: the guy everybody loves to pick on. Homer can't say anything right (even when he's said something right); he screws it up with his delivery, tone, context, or choice of words. Homer will make a joke at a funeral to cheer up the crying wife, will pick on a manufacturer at a manufacturer's party, scold someone who's already apologized 10 times for what they did. Homer really tries. He just has no sense of time or place. Homer Simpson and the Simple Spirit should make close allies, but instead detest each other.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wildcard:
Are you picking on Dandy Don now?
This thread just keeps getting better and better!
I have it on good authority that some troll sent him a PM to write that one.

Wildcard:
I may start early with the "Posting while intoxicated" type today.....
I do that a lot. It should be a TOS. I should be banned by now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom