ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
Sex-obsessed: Never misses an oppotunity add sexual innuendo into any discussion no matter how oblique the reference. Usually is a troll (registered or unregistered) and can be found trolling for dates on the singles site either because they are single or they are married pretending to be single because we all know married people don't get any (or if they do, they seek variety). They are known to PM a lot.

:lol:

I'm Mad as Hell, and I Don't Wanna Type It Anymore: Has participated multiple times in several of the often brought up topics and doesn't want to see it rehashed again. They answer the question in one of two ways, neither of which really help the discussion: Search! or Snide Remark!

Examples:
Original Poster:
I was thinking about getting a pony bottle, just in case. When do you use your pony bottle?
IMAHAIDWTIA: This has been discussed a thousand times! Do a search!

Or

Original Poster:
I was thinking about getting a pony bottle, just in case. When do you use your pony bottle?
xiSkiGuy, er. . .IMAHAIDWTIA: I use my pony bottle whenever I'm looking for a false sense of security or I feel like running out of air twice.

Jester - inserts humor or some twisted logic into every post. He may stick around to argue his point if the thread has enough entertaiment potential. Or he may wander off to greener pastures.

haahha..., nice ones

but i'm starting to feel picked on :wink:

The Simple Spirit: Simple Spirit bounces from thread to thread dispensing
simple and uncomplicated advice ... to difficult and complex issues. Simple
Spirit can't understand why no one pays attention to the simple (and
often irrelevant) point Simple Spirit made six pages back in the thread.
Simple Spirit truly believes he or she has had the last (simple) word
on the subject, and can't understand why the thread keeps on going and
getting more complicated all the time. Simple Spirit is Pit Bull's arch-nemesis.

thats wishy washy?

more like schizo, or personality detachment disorder.

Lets not forget the "drink and post" people. Close cousins of "drink and dialers" except the aftermath lives on.

Then there are the "fence-dwellers", people that are chronically cheerful and never commit to a position of any kind. make excellent MODS. (if they have opinions, they never feel the desire to pontificate them)

catherine96821:
Lets not forget the "drink and post" people. Close cousins of "drink and dialers" except the aftermath lives on.
hic

catherine96821:
thats wishy washy?

more like schizo, or personality detachment disorder.

Then there are the "fence-dwellers", people that are chronically cheerful and never commit to a position of any kind. make excellent MODS.

LOL, I was going to say Blonde, but that would be a TOS violation, n'est pas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom