ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now there's a concotion I could get a handle on. I'll have to try that sometime soon.

TheRedHead:
Jester - inserts humor or some twisted logic into every post. He may stick around to argue his point if the thread has enough entertaiment potential. Or he may wander off to greener pastures.

Oh crap.... Busted... :lol: :mooner:

Actually, Frank, you are the Wild Hare - a special type of wabbit who ties his hunters up in puns and jokes and often renders them speechless. :D

How in the world did I miss this thread?

Now I'm Paranoidus Maximus - afraid to post for fear of being teased and ridiculed unmercifully. Draws up in a fetal position in a corner and sucks thumb.

When everyone's out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking. - Johnny Fever.

This is what happens when these two procreate: "I'm Mad as Hell, and I Don't Wanna Type It Anymore" (This has been discussed a thousand times! Do a search!) coupled with "Postus Maximus". They have two offspring, of opposite temperaments but identical effects:

Harrumpher -- responds to 33 other, identical messages of "Harrumph -- shouldn't be done that way" with just another "Harrumph -- shouldn't be done that way." Contributes nothing of value to the discussion, but feels like they did. (Think back to the political hacks meeting in "Blazing Saddles".)

Agrees with Johnson who agrees with Johnson -- (think back to the town meeting in "Blazing Saddles"): like the Harrumpher, but posts just to say "Ditto-I agree with what the last poster said", never mind that the last poster said that s/he agreed with the previous poster, who said only that s/he agreed with the previous poster, who said only that s/he agreed with the previous poster, who said only that...

I can't believe that ALL of these are on dial-up access, so slow that by the time they finish posting, they're already redundant?

Yes, "Blazing Saddles" is not only the world's greatest movie ever, it's also a great therapy preventative, and indeed, a source of philosophy for one's life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom