ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
Shaka, That does not appear to be a babe in your avatar? SUP! :eyebrow:

SBP - Scuba Board Police......be careful.

Here's one I just thought about. But dont attach me to this one just cause I posted at midnight. Its the shift I work.

The Stealth Commando- One who quietly skulks through the threads in the dark of the night. Silently seeking out his primary target. A thread where they can bust in and tell you how hard core they are because they have ridden Tiger sharks in South Africa, arm wrestled harp seals in Antartica, french kissed a pirhanna in the Amazon, seen the bottom of the Laurentian Abyssal, and did a night dive in box jellyfish infested water. All of these were solo dives on AL 80's, wearing a shorty. None of your dives could ever be as great because you just aren't hard core enough. If you have ever done it, they have done it better. These people love Mountain Dew commercials and drink Red Bull with everything. Also known as the cerebreal hero because they are only great in their own minds.

well...I don't know you, with that flashy avatar...are you a commando? you sound very imaginative. red bull and VODKA though.

Nah, I'm not a commando. But I do know a few. Its kinda sad really.

Prima Donna: Prima Donna believes that his or her [age, status, body of knowledge, experience, the fact that they knew Sheck Exley] entitles Prima Donna to great deference in all things Prima Donna says and does. Generally speaking, Prima Donna has a lot to contribute to dive-related topics, but his or her volatile ego is easily bruised, at which point he or she starts posting with a tone of "how dare you contradict me, you lowly earth worm!"

catherine96821:
well...I don't know you, with that flashy avatar...are you a commando? you sound very imaginative. red bull and VODKA though.

Not real sure about the vodka part. Now if Red Bull went well with Don Julio Tequila or a nice rum, we would be in business. It wouldn't make me a commando, but I'd probably sound line one.

venturediver:
Not real sure about the vodka part. Now if Red Bull went well with Don Julio Tequila or a nice rum, we would be in business. It wouldn't make me a commando, but I'd probably sound line one.

Southern Sunrise:
1/2 shot Tequila
1 shot Captain Morgan
Top with Red Bull

Welcome to your Southern Sunrise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom