ScubaBoard Poster's Personality Types

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
Take Me to Your Leader - is the newbie who asks a question and receives a barrage of answers of differing opinions. He becomes so confused that he ultimately gropes for the alpha male in the group and gloms onto him in hopes he won't look so clueless in the future. The newbie then follows the alpha male until he becomes a bona fide member of the pack who echos the thoughts of the alpha male.

... and thus evolving, over a short period of time, into a Theoretical Genius.

rapidiver:
Geez, had my post on the "personality type thread" deleted because of some kind of alleged "blatant advertising"? Go figure :confused:
Wow.

Wildcard:
That would be KrisB:mooner:
Some funny stuff there.
Really, WildCard... I would tend to lean more towards TheoGeo than "self-proclaimed expert".

Of course, you have no idea what I have and haven't done... and I do try and make it clear when I'm commenting on a subjective note if I haven't done one, just heard about it.

But is there something I've said where I've gone beyond that?

Pompous :wallywink ... so I've been told ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

ok two more:

Catechumen: Catechumen has just discovered THE ONE TRUE WAY to do something in diving. Be it DIR, bp/wings, spring straps, or diving without a computer,
Catechumen can't shut up about THE ONE TRUE WAY they have just found. Alas,
Catechumen's enthusiasm far exceeds their knowledge of what they are talking
about, and thus often mistate or misrepresent THE ONE TRUE WAY they have just found, much to the despair of The Inquisitor (see below).

The Inquisitor:
The Inquisitor has embraced his or her faith of choice and his or her sole goal in life is to protect the orthodoxy of that faith. No mistatement of fact,
no matter how minute, will be permitted. No deviation from the ONE TRUE WAY
shall go unchecked and unridiculed. The Inquisitor fosters Catechumen, and so
long as Catechumen agrees with the Inquisitor, all is well. If Catechumen disagrees
with the Inquisitor, the Inquisitor will turn on Catechumen with all the fury
reserved for apostasy.

Sex-obsessed: Never misses an oppotunity add sexual innuendo into any discussion no matter how oblique the reference. Usually is a troll (registered or unregistered) and can be found trolling for dates on the singles site either because they are single or they are married pretending to be single because we all know married people don't get any (or if they do, they seek variety). They are known to PM a lot.

nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom