ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond Expectations

I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for being part of this wonderful dive trip. This trip surpassed my expectations. From some, I learn your name, from others I’ll remember by face, and I hope to have the chance to dive again with you. Thank you !
R/ Jake & Patrick (blue boy)
We enjoyed diving with you and Patrick. Hope to do so again down the road.

Looks like @Dizzi Lizzi tagged a building
IMG_7099.jpeg

By any chance anyone still have a flight out of Bonaire today (Sat)? I left my water bottle near the first rows of seats to the right of Security at the airport and would love to get it back as it carries sentimental value to me. It’s a clear Nalgene bottle that says “Lake Clark Resort” and has a manatee and Dive Octopus sticker on it. I would be forever grateful if it is recovered. Thanks for looking.
-Dianne

Got to my connecting flight with 3 minutes left. Thanks Miami!!! Sarcasm font off.
Good luck.
We landed in Newark at least a half hour ago, but all gates are closed, and nothing can move due to significant Lightning strikes close by. The pilot just said another half hour wait, or more Isa conservative estimate, based on weather radar.
Every plane load of passengers arrived and sitting on the tarmac, or arriving here will be hitting Customs and Immigration at once tonight!

Back
Top Bottom