ScubaBoard Invasion 2024 Sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dannybot and I were lucky enough to win a trip for 1 to the Philippines and @Atlantis Dive Resorts. We can go to Dumaguete or Puerto Galera and that is a very hard decision as both are beautiful!

@atlantis, thank you for supporting Scubaboard and our invasions!

1719606595355.png

I want to thank Trisha from Shearwater for allowing me to try out the new Peregrine TX for a few dives. I was so impressed with it that I ordered 2 of them, one for me and one for Terri, and they came in today. I've already set them up and ready to dive as soon as we can go. The weather doesn't look good for this weekend, though.😫

Also, a shout out to Divers Direct for all the gift cards they donated, of which Terri won one. Now we need to get to their website to see what she wants to get with it.

A special mention to the Plaza Resort. Even though they are in the midst of a major renovation, we were extremely impressed with the entire operation. The room we had was excellent, the food was very good, and the diving with Toucan Divers was exceptional.

And I would be remiss not to mention Dennis and Roxanne as well. Great job, guys, putting together another fantastic Invasion.
17196212305061636822922049763333.jpg

It's been a long 2 years of no diving and this trip was just fantastic! Thank you Dennis, Roxanne and Pete/ScubaBoard for continuing to make this happen.
And all the sponsers!!! Wow you really make it exciting and allow us to try new things (I tried a shearwater on the Caymen Brac trip I think when Bruce and Lynn went, and this sold me on buying new computers after), have new destinations to consider and of course go shopping.

Divers direct how I wish you were not across the county, I could wander around your store forever, thank you for the gift card, my multi tool was mistakenly put in the carry on...the decision is do i get something i need or something I want?

It's been a long 2 years of no diving and this trip was just fantastic! Thank you Dennis, Roxanne and Pete/ScubaBoard for continuing to make this happen.
And all the sponsers!!! Wow you really make it exciting and allow us to try new things (I tried a shearwater on the Caymen Brac trip I think when Bruce and Lynn went, and this sold me on buying new computers after), have new destinations to consider and of course go shopping.

Divers direct how I wish you were not across the county, I could wander around your store forever, thank you for the gift card, my multi tool was mistakenly put in the carry on...the decision is do i get something i need or something I want?
I too have lost great tools that should never have gotten into my carry-on.
:(
I'm with you about hitting Divers Direct in person. Kid in a candy store!

I want to thank Divers Direct for the 25$ gift certificate I won. I have a few ideas but haven't finalized how I'll use it.

Back
Top Bottom